Monday, December 20, 2010

Any chance for a babblefish?

I've decided to start learning another language with the hep of the internet, and this nifty little site www.livemocha.com. Right now I'm trying to learn french and it's going fairly well so far, helped a little by the knowledge ground into me from ms scott's french lessons from k-5. Although after I finish the first 'class' of french, I think I'll try another language and see how I like it compared to french, plus I actually took 2 years worth of german in high school.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet blog, I followed you, get me back if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently German or Japense is much easier for english speaking people to learnt han say, french or spanish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Keep up the good blog writing :)

    -supported

    ReplyDelete
  4. french is shit, and this says a native german speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they teach us french in school, not much tho.
    je parle français :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, why french?? the only time you'd use it is in france, and why would you want to talk to a french person???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys heres an idea, lets all follow each other and spread the word...

    ReplyDelete