Monday, December 20, 2010

What is on your mind?

I'm going home for Christmas soon. It'll be good to see family again, although I don't wanna get my hopes up to high...going home usually just reminds me of why I left. My kid sister misses me quite a bit, and I want to spend a lot of time with her...it's been too long since we bonded on level deeper than sharing a few drinks or a shallow talk on the phone.

The friends I have back home are an interesting bunch, a hodge-podge of people with no other click to associate with, finding a common bond between us all and becomming a very close-knit bunch. Who's done what with their lives since I left, and how much does everyone still hang out? It may be a little self-centered, but I can't help but to think that I was the glue that held the group together. The 'Social Director' if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment